Re: New Project in GNOME CVS: criawips

lör 2004-07-10 klockan 02.26 skrev Sven Herzberg:
>   as a result of our hard working cvs masters we've made a very smooth
> cvs migration from savannah to the GNOME CVS. Writing this mail I want
> to mention criawips to the i18n folks because some of them might be
> interested in translating criawips. Please add criawips to the list of
> office applications on the translation status pages, thank you.

Yesterday I added criawips to the "extras" section of the translation
status pages. The "office" section is only intended for applications
formally part of the GNOME-Office effort. Is this the case with
Criawips? Then we should move it from "extras" to the "office" section,
otherwise probably not.

>   Criawips is a small presentation application supposed to become THE
> presentation application to be integrated well with GNOME.

I noticed a problem with one of the messages:

        #: data/criawips.desktop.in.h:1
        msgid "Criawips is a GNOME Application Presentation "

This message should probably say "GNOME presentation application"
instead of "GNOME Application Presentation". Also, the ending space is
probably unnecessary.

Also, some other messages aswell have the problem of inconsistent use of
capitalization inside the same message -- please see the capitalization
guidelines of the HIG at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/layout.html#layout-capitalization.

Also, it would probably help having a bugzilla.gnome.org product for
criawips. I'll mail you privately with a request for details should you
want to have that configured.