New Project in GNOME CVS: criawips

Hi all,

  as a result of our hard working cvs masters we've made a very smooth
cvs migration from savannah to the GNOME CVS. Writing this mail I want
to mention criawips to the i18n folks because some of them might be
interested in translating criawips. Please add criawips to the list of
office applications on the translation status pages, thank you.

  Criawips is a small presentation application supposed to become THE
presentation application to be integrated well with GNOME.

Kind Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi abi02 de>    Â GNOME Deutschland <www.gnome-de.org>
Jabber <herzi jabber org>         Â ICQ <177176642>