Re: gettext lint tools

Em Sábado 24 Janeiro 2004 20:27, você escreveu:
> Too bad they are not written in perl then I could include them in
> intltool. Requiring both perl and python is not an option for me. Are
> you very religious about your choice of language or could you port it to
> perl?

Just a little problem: I've never learned Perl :-(
(also, http://www.fca.pt/cgi-bin/fca_detalhado.cgi/?isbn=972-722-270-6 might
give you an ideia with I prefer Python).

However, the code itself is very simple. With the help of someone who knowns
Perl (you?) we can port it to perl. Please take a look at src/POfile.py.
--
Pedro Morais - morais@kde.org - http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm/