Re: Programming

Hey

Firstly, this is not the right list for that. This list is for people who
translate apps mainly.

Secondly yes there is! If you go to www.go-mono.org, you'll see the linux
implementation of the .Net infrastructure. As part of the "Mono Effort" they
are also writing a VisualBasic clone. So go there and be square :-D

Post all other such stuff to the Mono mailing list (would be better)

Cheers!
Archit