Re: Localisation Guide

Ar 18/01/2004 am 13:31, ysgrifennodd Christian Rose:
> sön 2004-01-04 klockan 17.36 skrev Dafydd Harries:
> > A rough conversion to HTML can be found at
> > <http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/misc/gnome-l10n/>. In the long term, it is
> > hoped that the document will go on the GTP website; I am told that there
> > are clever ways to do this.
>
> I'm not aware of any such clever way, but I'd really like to get the
> HTML version on the gnome.org servers aswell, and linked to from the GTP
> pages.
> Perhaps you could put the HTML version in a subdirectory in the
> web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp directory in CVS, or as I did with the
> translator.html and developer.html documents, in
> web-devel-2/content/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n. In any case, please also
> add a link to the GTP pages at
> web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/resources.html.

I've put the new document on the web at
<http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/> -- I hope this
location is OK. I've added a link on
<http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/resources.html> as requested.
This is my first time fiddling with the website, so I won't be surprised
if I've got something wrong.

I chose to render the document as a single XHTML page. Is that suitable,
or would multiple pages be better?

> And thanks *a lot* for putting together this excellent document!

You're welcome!

--
Dafydd