Re: Localisation Guide

sön 2004-01-04 klockan 17.36 skrev Dafydd Harries:
> The long-promised guide that Telsa and I have been working on has found
> its way into GNOME CVS. It still has quite a few FIXMEs and gaps.
>
> The document can be found in the gnome-i18n module, in the file
> l10n-guide/C/l10n-guide.xml. I hope this is the right place to put it.
>
> A rough conversion to HTML can be found at
> <http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/misc/gnome-l10n/>. In the long term, it is
> hoped that the document will go on the GTP website; I am told that there
> are clever ways to do this.

I'm not aware of any such clever way, but I'd really like to get the
HTML version on the gnome.org servers aswell, and linked to from the GTP
pages.
Perhaps you could put the HTML version in a subdirectory in the
web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp directory in CVS, or as I did with the
translator.html and developer.html documents, in
web-devel-2/content/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n. In any case, please also
add a link to the GTP pages at
web-devel-2/content/projects/gtp/resources.html.
And thanks *a lot* for putting together this excellent document!