Re: New team for Turkmen (ISO 639-1: tk, ISO 639-2: tuk)

Welcome to the group and to GNOME Ghorban!

It's very nice to see more Turkic languages in Gnome and
OOS in general. Please don't hesitate to ask anything related
to localization of Gnome. I think Christian will contact you
with some info and questions very soon.

Welcome again...

--
Metin Amiroff