Re: What file is changed by GNOME if I change the language environment

>You might want to look at :
>/etc/sysconfig/language
>settings if yhou are on JDS. You can change the
default through the yast2 application.

>Regards,
>Damien

I'm afraid I don't understand you completely, I'm
running RedHat 9.0 but not Java Desktop System, and I
always login as a normal user, so I think I don't have
permission to change any file under /etc/ after
changing my GNOME language environment... thank you