Re: Proposal of documentation freeze

<quote who="Germ?n Po? Caama?o">

> Is there the possibility to have a documentation freeze in the GNOME
> schedule?
>
> May be not for 2.6 because the schedule is done, but at least for 2.8.

(Yeah, I think this would be better off handled for 2.8.)

If you guys can figure out some timelines that suit both teams, I think we'd
be very happy to see this happen. Thanks!

- Jeff

   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message
                   Transmission Protocol!'" - Raph Levien