Re: Localisation Guide

> Please take the time to send us your thoughts, or even patches. :)
We zh_CN team uses another web-interface for managing our translation
rather than conducting translation. That means, the translators still
have to use their own text editor, and then submit their results back to
the webinteraface. The coordinator will check the result, give comment
or just commit it to cvs.

look at here:
http://i18n.ricetons.com
You can login as 'i18n' without passwd to see the workflow.