Re: Low saxon transllation

Around 18 o'clock on Jan 3, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:

> The Dutch based orthographies uses
>
> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzöëóòéèì

Well, given that all of those are in Latin-1, I don't expect it will
matter all that much in the world of font selection.  Fontconfig does
support territory-specific orthographies (necessary for Chinese), but in
this case I suggest just combining the two sets as the 'nds' orthography;
we won't be limiting the set of fonts selected for nds_NL by also
requiring the extra letters in nds_DE (and vice versa).

-keith