Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:

> I've been chatting with Kenneth about this off-list, particularly about
> 'Translation Project' style web interfaces - it seems a lot of translators
> do their work on Windows, aren't adept with traditional editing tools on
> Linux, and so on. We have to help them.

The code of the 'Translation Project' is written in Python and it is
freely available.  For historical reasons the master copy is maintained
within a CVS at UMontreal, backups ought to be available at sf.net,
project 'translation'.  I guess we can declare the CVS at sf.net as the
master copy if there is enough interest - I hope, Martin Quinson and
Martin von Löwis will agree.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)