Re: String Freeze breakage

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> > I again apologize, thank you for all your hard work - sorry for making
> > your job a little bit harder.
>
> It's not "a little bit" harder. String freeze is crucial in order to give
> translators a chance of producing a fully translated desktop in as many
> languages as possible, and at this time there are so many string change
> requests and freeze breakages that it's very hard to keep track of them
> for most people, even though several weeks have passed since we entered a
> point where there shouldn't even be any more of those.

Dude, I think it would be perfectly appropriate if you sent some rantage to
d-d-l about this. I've been incredibly surprised by the attempts to slushify
the string freeze this time around. Not good, particularly since we've had
long discussions about how much we want to see more (and better)
translations.

- Jeff

                           No clue is good clue.