Re: Nautilus UI change

Hi Dave,

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 01:06, Dave Camp wrote:
> Attached is the current ui-changing patch (I committed most of the
> mechanism to HEAD already).  The text changed a bit from what seth last
> suggested to me, so I'm Ccing him for comments on the actual text.

	Had a quick look at the patch and it looks good. The i18n and docs
people are the ones who need to approve this, really. But it does look
like something we need to get in.

	Just to give you one last hoop to jump through - could briefly explain
what exactly the security issue is so people can use that info when
making their decision?

Thanks,
Mark.