Re: New team for Punjabi pa_IN gursharnsinghkhalsa yahoo com

tis 2004-02-17 klockan 08.26 skrev Gursharn Singh:
> hello!
>
> we are working on localization gnome2.2 in Panjabi(pa_IN). 60% of work
> on 2.2 has been done and available at
> www.geocities.com/punlinux/punlinux.tgz

Hello!
We already have a Panjabi team in the GNOME Translation Project. See
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html and
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html. I suggest you try to
get in contact with that team first before suggesting a new one.

Please also note that GNOME 2.2 is a very old and obsolete release.
Currently we're translating the upcoming GNOME 2.6 release in the GTP.
Since no new version of GNOME 2.2 will ever be released, I'm afraid your
efforts of translating that release will to a large part have been a
waste...