Re: intltool 0.28 is available

We know of this issue and have to fix it soonish. The problem is that
the Perl XML:Parser uses a HASH table to store attributes, which means
that their order is lost. Some times 'make check' works and sometimes it
doesn't. Brian have proposed some ways to fix this and I will see if I
have time to look into this.

Cheers, Kenneth