Re: Evolution is out, apparently

Arafat Medini <lumina@silverpen.de> writes:

> Very bogus situation, I am really awaiting how this whole evo story will
> turn out...

Ha, looking forward to scandals, ain't you? :P

Actually, it's all sorted out: Evolution 2 is out of desktop.  I'll
update the status pages to reflect this in the next update (or the one
after it).

I'm now only arguing for updates to release process, so we don't come
at a such "bogus situation" again.

I mean to say that this is not an error on maintainers part for
withdrawing Evolution this late in the process: it's an error in the
release process to let it stay here this late in the process,
although there was a strong chance of it not being ready.

Cheers,
Danilo