gettext tool hacks wanted

Hi,
At the moment the page
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/index.html has become quite red
due to the addition of several cities for the gnome-applets/po-locations
domain.
In particular there are about 3000 fuzzy  and 1000 empty messages per
language (intltool 0.32).

Is there a way, probably using the gettext tools, to:
1. if fuzzy, remove fuzzy flag, copy msgid to msgstr.
2. if untranslated, copy msgid to msgstr ?

We plan to translate as many cities as possible, depending on need,
however for the time being, we would like to normalise the stats.

simos

p.s.
Talking about locations, it's time to fix the city names per
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-November/msg00113.html