Re: en_AU translations

tis 2004-08-31 klockan 09.33 skrev Bleeter Yaluser:
> Hi!
> I note from http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/en_AU/index.html
> someone's already committed one for evolution. Well done!

It appears so. Perhaps you could contact this person and involve him in
your en_AU translation team.

> I *assume* then that I should take the rest of the defaults from there,
> and not the manx-gaelic page you pointed me at?

Yes, since the en_AU translation status pages already exist, they are
what you should be using.

> BTW, please credit my name as Peter Lawler, email address of
> gnome-i18n six-by-nine com au  I tend to hide behind Bleeter Yaluser for
> tax reasons. I'll chuck up a web page for gnome-i18n at some page on the
> website.

Ok, thanks. I have updated the teams page now.

On a related note, please send the Bugzilla component details I have
requested from you as soon as possible. Thanks.