Re: evolution-exchange, pot-file missing

sön 2004-08-29 klockan 23.42 skrev Rodney Dawes:
> [...]
> It is not a static string, becuase static strings make it harder
> to maintain. It is a bug in intltool, and will be fixed as soon as
> I figure out how to do it properly, and can get the time to do so.

If you consider it a bug in intltool, could you please try to fix this
very soon then, so we can have an intltool release that properly handles
the evolution-exchange way of declaring GETTEXT_PACKAGE?

evolution-exchange is slated for inclusion in GNOME 2.8, and this bug
blocks translation efforts of it, and there's not much time left for
translation. Thus, we need this resolved some way or another as soon as
possible, to make sure translators have the necessary time to translate
evolution-exchange.

Release team: This thread started at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-August/msg00289.html.