Re: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.8

Today at 15:17, danilo gnome org wrote:

> Translation status changes from 2004-08-19 to 2004-08-26.
> Total message count has changed from 27812 to 27715.

As it turns out, this doesn't help much at this time.  In more
stable/frozen times, it would work better (it shows a message like
"Total message count is stable at 18366" for Gnome 2.6 now).

This figure is now skewed by reversion of patches, removal of
messages, etc.

Simply, it says nothing.  Perhaps it'll prove valuable when we get
closer to a release (not that we're not close enough, but we see
freeze breakages quite often now â not as often as in 2.6 timeframe
though, which is good to see ;).

Cheers,
Danilo