Re: Change in Bulgarian translation team

ons 2004-07-21 klockan 22.59 skrev Christian Rose:
> > I, Alexander Shopov <ash contact bg>, will be the new coordinator for
> > the Bulgarian Gnome translation team.
> > Our team will be changing our web site from
> > http://gnome-bg.sourceforge.net/ to http://gnome.cult.bg/. Please
> > update the necessary information.
> > Many thanx to the former coordinator Pavel Cholakov who is busy with
> > other projects now.
>
> Pavel, can you confirm this?

Hmm, Pavel hasn't replied. Was this resolved in some way, or is the
situation still the same?

In case it's the same, we should probably give Pavel no more than a week
from now in order to reply. If there's no reply Alexander becomes the
coordinator.

Alexander, please remind us once a week has passed.