Re: shortcuts using non-english keymap

Kaixo!

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:32:41AM +0700, pclouds wrote:
> Hi Danilo,
>
> I've never known this feature of Gtk+. I tried to avoid using
> non-ascii characters as mnemonic keys. When i use "o+'" (U+1EDB LATIN
> SMALL LETTER O WITH HORN AND ACUTE) as a mnemonic and press "o", it
> doesn't work (ascii characters do). Can you tell me how to make it
> work?

You can't, unless that letter is available on a single key on a keyboard
layout (it is the case with the "vi" keyboard layout, but it isn't
used a lot).

Being able to define alternate shortcuts, different of the one displayed
(with the underlined letter) would be a nice feature, but
AFAIK Gtk doesn't allow to do that.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]

PGP signature