shortcuts using non-english keymap

Hi,
  for Indic translations more keyb accels like "_File" , we translate
to "HindiFile (_F)"
so when say Hindi keymap is selected (at this point any alphabetic key
press results in a devanagari unicode character), so a person cant use
the short cuts. he needs to change the keymap back to english to use
the shortcut, this can be annoying if need to be done frequently.
 So can we use 'shortcut translations', ie say I give whatever Hindi
character is mapped on 'key F' ?
or anyone knows of an xkb option which will temporarily revert keymap
to english when 'ctrl' or 'alt' key is used for accessing shortcuts.

Regards,
Karunakar

--
Dream, Dream, Dream