one string freeze break in rhythmbox

Hi,

Unfortunately I had to add one string, breaking Rhythmbox's string
freeze.  However I think this is better even from a translation
standpoint.  Here's the situation.

If you don't have a GStreamer plugin available to play a particular
file, you would get an error message that looks like this from GStreamer
(which Rhythmbox just passed on, up till now):

"No element available to handle the stream's mime type application/x-id3".

In other words, totally incomprehensible, even if you speak English :)
I looked in GStreamer, and only two languages had bothered to translate
this message anyways:

$ grep -1 -nH -e 'to handle' *.po
af.po-543-#, c-format
af.po:544:msgid "There is no element present to handle the stream's mime type %s."
af.po-545-msgstr "Daar is geen element beskikbaar om die stroom se mime-tipe %s te hanteer nie."
--
az.po-542-#, c-format
az.po:543:msgid "There is no element present to handle the stream's mime type %s."
az.po-544-msgstr ""
--
fr.po-583-#, c-format
fr.po:584:msgid "There is no element present to handle the stream's mime type %s."
fr.po-585-msgstr ""
--
nl.po-558-#, c-format
nl.po:559:msgid "There is no element present to handle the stream's mime type %s."

So I added code in Rhythmbox to handle this special case and display a
much nicer error message.  I apologize for not finding this problem
before the string freeze, and I hope you'll agree given the situation
that adding a message is the best thing.

The reason I'm going to this trouble is because this error message will
be highly user-visible.  Translations are appreciated!  Thanks.

This is a digitally signed message part