Re: bug-buddy branched for 2.6

On 13/04/2004 5:53 AM, Fernando Herrera wrote:

>	Hi to all!. I've just branched bug-buddy for gnome 2.6.
>So gnome-2-6 is the stable branch, and HEAD is the branch development
>for 2.7
>	New stuff for 2.7:
>		* Get ride of sendmail and move to HTTP POST (libsoup)
>		* Lot of code clean up (thanks to Simon Frankau!)
>		* Lot of secret plans!! (add your fauvorite here!)

I know bugzilla.gnome.org doesn't currently support it, but it would be
good to get it to look for a /localconfig.rdf file for the description
of the bugzilla instead of the Gnome specific bugzilla-config.xml and
bugzilla-products.xml.  This is a new feature in bugzilla 2.17, and
should make bug-buddy less Gnome specific in the future.

An example of the format is at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/localconfig.rdf

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au