Re: translating clock.schemas.in in gnome-panel

Hi Pedro,

Today at 17:32, Pedro M. wrote:

> I would like to see too the UTC time ( or have a button to see it easily).
>
> Nowadays UTC time is very important, specially for Internet meetings
> (i.e. concert, chats, conferences and so on )
> http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTC

That's orthogonal to the issue here.  UTC time can be expressed in
either 12-hour or 24-hour, so I don't really see what you're arguing
for (and, with it being orthogonal, there *already* is a feature
you're asking for, under a different setting; try right-clicking the
clock applet, and selecting Preferences, then check "Use UTC" [or
something] box).

Also, it's best if you place any of your feature requests in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org).

Cheers,
Danilo