Re: gedit branched

Ar 05/04/2004 am 15:16, ysgrifennodd Danilo Segan:
> Hi Paolo, Dafydd,
>
> Today at 11:51, Paolo Maggi wrote:
>
> > BTW, we have also branched since we are going to commit fixes that will
> > break string freeze. We will commit them as soon as the translators'
> > status pages will be updated.
>
> Dafydd has already updated the data which is used for generating
> status pages (btw, status pages are currently broken because CVS
> mirror used for them is unable to update; that's being resolved with
> sysadmin team I think -- so, they don't currently reflect current
> state, meaning, no need to wait for them to be really updated Paolo).
>
> Daf, please fix your mail client not to dump everybody from CC, since
> I suspect Paolo is not subscribed to gnome-i18n.

Sorry, it's my habit to reply to messages to mailing lists with the 'L'
command in mutt, relying on senders to set Mail-Followup-To if they wish
to receive replies off-list.

I think my mail client is correctly configured (tell me if you think it
isn't). So I suppose it's my fault for not looking at headers closely
enough before replying.

--
Dafydd