External projects using gnome for translation?

Hey,

	I am the maintainer of MonoDevelop http://www.monodevelop.com which is
a IDE (not just for mono, the name is a bit misleading). I have spent
the last little bit converting our i18n to use gettext. I am wondering
if it is possible to commit a pot file somewhere on gnome's cvs (which I
have write access to already), and get translations done that way.

	Although MonoDevelop is not hosted on the gnome cvs server, it is
absolutely and 100% designed to be a gnome application (We have some
ungnomey parts, but we are working on it).

	Please CC me on any replies, as I am not on this list, and thank you
very much for any replies, and all the wonderful work you people have
done for translating gnome. :)

--Todd