Re: GNOME Foundation membership

fre 2003-09-12 klockan 14.10 skrev Danilo Segan:
> OTOH, it will be easier for GNOME folks to remember my email address,
> so it's dual benefit :-)

Yeah.

> Btw, Christian, are you perhaps planning on running for the board, so
> you're gathering votes? :-P

Ooops, I didn't mean it to be so obvious. ;-)
Honestly, I haven't decided yet. I'm primarily looking for a paid day
job now, so I really don't know if I'll have the time to be on the
board, should I get a job. Probably not in that case.
In any case, I'm looking forward to see other candidates for the
board...