Re: GNOME Foundation membership

петак, 12. септембар 2003. 13:43:41 CEST — Christian Rose написа:
> Well, if you are a Foundation member you can apply for a cool
> @gnome.org email alias!

Yay, since I've become a member a couple of days back, I've just sent
my request for the mail alias -- it's a great thing for showing off ;-)

OTOH, it will be easier for GNOME folks to remember my email address,
so it's dual benefit :-)

Btw, Christian, are you perhaps planning on running for the board, so
you're gathering votes? :-P

Cheers,
Danilo