Re: gnome-utils now branched for gnome-2-4

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 04:09:34PM +0200, Carlos Perell? Mar?n wrote:
> Perhaps it's time to remove the gnome-2-2 status pages and add a
> gnome-2-5 one...

I agree that status pages should be created for 2.5, although the ones
for 2.3 were called gnome-2.4, so I expect that the ones for 2.5 will be
called gnome-2.6.

However, I think it may be a little premature to remove the 2.2 pages.
It might be reasonable to stop updating them, as some people will be using
2.2 for some time. I believe the 1.4 pages are in this stat - not
updated but not removed either.

--
Dafydd