Re: Suggestion

Christian Rose menulis:
> mån 2003-09-01 klockan 17.13 skrev Telsa Gwynne:
>
>>If we are listing the translations in the release notes, it might
>>be nice to include a mention of how many people speak (or read?)
>>each language?

Does it include ppl who can speak/read the language as second language?
for example, malaysian indian speak tamil, but most of them know malay
because of it's official language of Malaysia

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
  nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515