Re: Suggestion

And a correction right away:

> ca:Catalan:6 million

I've just noticed that Jordi claims Catalan is used by approximately 7
millions. It's corrected in my "private" list.

> sr:Serbian:8 million

I say that Serbian is used by 10 million (in these areas, it's mostly
"political" or "national" decision what language you use, since
Croatian, Bosnian [21 million in that list :-O], and Serbian are mostly
the one and the same language [or at least very much alike], now being
developed separately, but still not diverge enough -- btw, Serbs in
Bosnia probably speak "Serbian" according to "script
criteria" [cyrillic script], so that's the 2 million I've added :-)

Cheers,
Danilo