Re: Suggestion

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 04:13:59PM +0100, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> If we are listing the translations in the release notes, it might
> be nice to include a mention of how many people speak (or read?)
> each language?

Estimations say Catalan has around 7 million speakers, located in
the East/Northeast regions of Spain, Southeast of France, Andorra,
Balearic Islands and the small town of L'Alguer in Sardinia. These
territories are traditionally know as the Catalan Countries.

Hope that's not too long.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/