Status of en_GB, en_CA, en_AU, es_ES

Hi everyone!

I'd like translators of each of the mentioned languages (British
English, Canadian English, Australian English, Spanish from Spain) to
let me know about the status of their support for Gnome 2.4 -- this
includes "developer-libs" and "desktop" categories on the status pages:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/essential.html

Since the list of supported languages are going to be included in the
release notes for Gnome 2.4, you might care about this ;-)

Btw, it would be much clearer and wiser if all the translators of these
languages actually copied the original strings (or in case of Spanish,
copied it from the "es" translation) if they're the same, because that
would indicate that they have really checked them and gone throught
them.

It's probably a harder thing to do compared to what you're doing now,
but it's still so much easier than what other translators have to do to
get the "supported" status, so you might do it as well ;-)

And another good thing would be that noone would have to trouble too
much about these special-cases with regards to level of support.

Cheers,
Danilo