Re: Novell glossary

This is fantastic news.  I would strongly urge you to use XLIFF as the XML markup format and then you'll be "very" compliant in the open-standards space.

Let me know if you need more information - mapping to XLIFF is very straightforward and would save you some design time.

Cheers
Steve.

Stephen Holmes
Manager, Localisation - User Experience Services

Voice:  +353-1-605-8087
Fax:     +353-1-605-8200
Cell:     +353-86-833-5027

Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> "Fco. Javier F. Serrador" <serrador@arrakis.es> 01/09/2003 15:30:26 >>>
We at ES-TLDP are begining to create an open glosary. It is not mature,
but we are developing some XML schemas to allow the easy interchange of
terminology. Initially we are dealing with a text-formated database, but
in the future, we will deploy a full featured database.

--
Proyecto de unificación de Traducciones de KDE y Gnome
Glosario: