Re: Do NOT commit executable po files!

> But we don't have that with GNOME CVS, I think at least partly because
> the current CVS server wouldn't cope with it, but also because many
> (including me) have the opinion that we should not be overly restrictive
> with people's accounts, so that people can easily contribute in other
> areas.

I wasn't suggesting to be overly restrictive with the CVS accounts, only
to transparently fix a potential mistake ;) If you want to make
translators more aware of their responsibilities when they commit
something, a friendly email could be sent when such a mistake is fixed.

Wrt the executable .po files which are committed, how does windows CVS
clients handle the permissions when adding new files ? Maybe some of the
executable po files are created by badly behaved cvs clients.

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e=2E?=