Re: PO files on status pages transmitted with incorrect or nocharset information

tis 2003-10-28 klockan 16.10 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > All .po files are not always UTF-8 files, that's the problem.
>
> But better go for UTF-8 than sticking with ISO-8859-1 in case the
> encoding is unknown to the HTTP server.

Exactly. Since the vast majority of our po files should be in UTF-8 now,
letting the web server display po files as UTF-8 in all cases should
most likely be better than always displaying the po files as latin-1.

I'll look into the issue.