Re: Translation into Uighur [ug]

Kaixo!

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 02:35:50PM +0100, Christian Rose wrote:

> Are you still interested in translating into Uighur? Does anyone know if
> the script used for this language can be rendered by Pango?

Uighur uses arabic script, with several special letters.
I think that pango and an OpenType font with all the needed glyphs should
be enough.

The best way to know would be that he send to the list a small text in utf-8
featuring some Uighur text with all the special letters in it; so we
could open it with say gedit, and see how it renders.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature