Re: libgtop string freeze breakage
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libgtop string freeze breakage
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:28:36 +0100
On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 13:16, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Rose">
> > There has been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the string
> > frozen libgtop gnome-2-4 branch.
> > This seems to be the commit in lib/read.c, lib/read_data.c, and
> > lib/write.c that caused the three unannounced string changes:
> Bastien, please let me know if you can sort these changes out, I'd like to
> include your gnome-2-4 libgtop work in 2.4.1 if possible (and as suggested).
> If you have time in the next 24hrs, that would be really good. :-)
String breakage? The string freeze is over AFAIK.
Run that if you fancy:
cvs update -j1.14 -j1.13 libgtop/lib/write.c
cvs update -j1.15 -j1.14 libgtop/lib/read_data.c
cvs update -j1.16 -j1.15 libgtop/lib/read.c
cvs update -j1.400 -j1.399 libgtop/ChangeLog
In all cases these messages are never shown anywhere, because no
supported platform seems to use the daemon.
Bastien Nocera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The ballerina rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg
behind her, like a dog at a lamppost.
] [Thread Prev