Re: libgtop string freeze breakage

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> There has been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the string
> frozen libgtop gnome-2-4 branch.
>
> This seems to be the commit in lib/read.c, lib/read_data.c, and
> lib/write.c that caused the three unannounced string changes:

Bastien, please let me know if you can sort these changes out, I'd like to
include your gnome-2-4 libgtop work in 2.4.1 if possible (and as suggested).
If you have time in the next 24hrs, that would be really good. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks