Re: GDM branched, nn.po lost along the way

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 11:22:40AM +0200, Åsmund Skjæveland wrote:
> > I just branched GDM.  So HEAD is out of the freeze and the branch is called
> > gnome-2-4.  On the other hand however I expect to do stable releases from
> > HEAD since there is no real development going on, but it is unfrozen now,
> > (but should be kept stable)
>
> My updated Norwegian Nynorsk translation isn't in the gnome-2-4 branch.
> My last commit of nn.po to HEAD was 2003-10-07.

/me feels stupid.

DAMNIT! I had a sticky date set in the po directory for some odd reason.  So
when I both did the release and tagged the branch it actually was stuck
around sep 26.  (I was actually wondering why there weren't any updates
to translations, now I know, it's because I'm a dumbass)

I have merged the updates onto the branch for you so things should be in
order now.  Though I don't expect to make another release from the branch
unless something/someone (including possibly me) screws up HEAD majorly.  I
suppose another release will be on the order of month or two from HEAD ...

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior