Re: Please translate beast and bse (was: de translation (beast-0.5.5-rc3.tar.gz)

Дана среда, 15. октобар 2003. 17:50:37 CEST, Christian Neumair написа:
> The following message has reached me today, so please start
> translating beast. I already added it to the status pages, they
> should show up next time the pages are updated (bse/beast on extras
> page).

$ intltool-update -m
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the
po/ directory.

beast-gtk/gxk/gxklistwrapper.c
bse/bsebiquadfilter.c
plugins/bseiirfilter.c

The one (bse/bsebiquadfilter.c) is used in po-bse/POTFILES.in, so it
leaves only the other two as candidates for addition to po/POTFILES.in.

Is this an accidental omission, or was it done on purpose? If on
purpose, they should probably be added to POTFILES.skip.

Anyway, there's now a Serbian translation too, with these two files
translated too.

Cheers,
Danilo