Re: GOK branch gok_i18n created
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GOK branch gok_i18n created
- Date: 08 Oct 2003 18:47:13 +0200
ons 2003-10-08 klockan 14.34 skrev Bill Haneman:
> > I have just created a new gok branch, "gok_i18n". This is where we are
> > putting GOK changes that are specifically in support of GOK
> > internationalization and localization, but which cannot be committed to
> > the 2.4 stream due to freeze constraints.
Thanks for the notice.
> > In any case we plan to merge this branch back into HEAD after we
> > branch for gnome_2_4.
As Danilo already pointed out, stable branch names aimed for particular
GNOME releases should use the "gnome-MAJOR-MINOR" scheme, so in this
case the correct branch name should be "gnome-2-4" :
] [Thread Prev