Re: New coordinator for the Croatian GNOME Translation

> Zdravo Robert, :-)
Moje postovanje Danilo :-)

> уторак, 07. октобар 2003. 18:47:11 CEST — Robert Sedak написа:
> >
> > I asked current coordinator Denis Lackovic what he think about my
> > take over on this position.
>
> If you think you can benefit from reusing at least a part of Serbian
> Latin translations (sr@Latn.po files), you're free (and encouraged) to
> do so.
>
> I certainly expect that you would have to rewrite a large part of it
> (to suit your IT terminology and dialect), but it might be a nice basis
> for your translation work.
>
> Of course, you may as well choose to ignore them completely ;-)

Thank you for your great offer. I'm honored.
I had been looking in Serbian translations of OpenOffice.org and decided
that is easier to
translate directly from English to Croatian without looking to Serbian
translations.
Reason is similarity of our two languages, and it is quite easy to
mistranslate using word from Serbian language in Croatian translation.
We are organizing translation marathon for 20- translators, and after that
well have quite job to do correct translations :-)
Anyway, thank you so much for your idea.

With regards,
Robert Sedak