Re: New coordinator for the Croatian GNOME Translation

Zdravo Robert, :-)

уторак, 07. октобар 2003. 18:47:11 CEST — Robert Sedak написа:

> I asked current coordinator Denis Lackovic what he think about my
> take over on this position.

If you think you can benefit from reusing at least a part of Serbian
Latin translations (sr@Latn.po files), you're free (and encouraged) to
do so.

I certainly expect that you would have to rewrite a large part of it
(to suit your IT terminology and dialect), but it might be a nice basis
for your translation work.

Of course, you may as well choose to ignore them completely ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo