Re: Re: [farsi] Farsi encoding standard

On Sun, 2003-11-29 at 21:09, Metin Amiroff wrote:

> But he should not
> forget that Persian is not only Language of Iran but it's also being used
> outside of it (even in my country).

Come on! There are people who have a requirement by law to do something
(who are statistically numbered more, and also have normal day-to-day
requirements of using the language in every communication) and there are
people who don't have any restriction. If you want to have something
that appeals to both, do you consider the requirement or don't you?

> So I think there are people out there
> using Persian that really don't care about the standarts that Iranian
> academy releases. It would be very good if he replies here to group with
> the real answer about the problem. Because we cannot judge him just from one
> letter you attached.

I believe I've already answered.

> PS: I don't know if there's a possibility to send your translated files to
> one of the folks here to commit to CVS without having the coordinator's
> approval. I hope you solve your problems with Roozbeh.

I guess there is. This brings chaos. Do you like "File" translated
something in application and something else in another?

roozbeh