Re: gok 0.9.3 released - keyboards now i18n-ready

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 18:25, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > * We now require intltool 0.27.3 to build GOK.
>
> Hmmm, then, you should release intltool 0.27.3 before GOK release,
> shouldn't you?
Heh, good point!

I suppose we should have pointed this out better in the release notes.
Since I don't maintain intltool I didn't feel free to make a release :-)

I also omitted to mention that for the moment if one wants to actually
_see_ the results of translating GOK keyboards, the gconf key
/apps/gok/keyboard_directory should be changed from $prefix/share/gok to
$prefix/share/gok/$locale.

- Bill