Re: Translation of element names in Conglomerate
- From: Dave Malcolm <david davemalcolm demon co uk>
- To: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>
- Cc: Conglomerate Development <conglomerate-devel lists0 copyleft no>,Gnome i18n List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translation of element names in Conglomerate
- Date: 11 Nov 2003 12:11:20 +0000
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 02:16, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 13:03, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> > I haven't yet set up any of the localisation infrastructure - I believe
> > I need to set up intltool somehow into the autotool files. Help doing
> > this would be welcome! Not all of the xds files need to be included in
> > the translation process, since some of the files are only really for
> > test purposes, and it'd be waste of time for translators.
> David, if I find out that you have already read my feeble guide on this
> subject (http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/i18n/), found it to be in some
> way deficient and not told me, then there is going to be trouble! :-)
Aha! - that document is exactly what I was after. Many thanks. Do I
owe you a beer now?
I'm going to rework my XML format so it uses the standard xml:lang
attribute with RFC1766 codes; I believe this should work with intltool
without further pain.
> If you have not read it, have a look at section 3 and see if that
> explains what you need.
> gnome-i18n mailing list
] [Thread Prev